15 Union Street, Nundah QLD 4012
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Chris Deller | Service Manager
Nundah House is an alternative to admission facility offering a Step-Up and Step-Down Model of Care and provides an option for people who are becoming unwell or are still recovering from an acute illness.
Nundah House is operated by Neami in partnership with the Metro North Hospital and Health Service (MNHHS). Together Neami and Metro North HHS offer clinical and community support to enable you to drive your own recovery.
The facility offers:
- 10 units across 2 floors where people can stay for up to 28 days
- 24 hours staff support
- additional psychosocial support to complement their treatment
- Wellness planning including relapse prevention
- Group programs to develop knowledge, skills and resources that are consistent with your personal goals and values.
To be eligible to stay at Nundah House you should:
- Be aged 18 years and over
- Live in the Royal Brisbane or Prince Charles Catchment area
- Be willing to stay at Nundah House and participate in the program