Who can enter
- 16 – 65 year olds living in the northern suburbs of Adelaide
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people
- Those struggling with social and emotional wellbeing.
Conditions of entry:
- Artwork must be in 2D medium e.g. paintings, drawings, prints, digital images, photographs, and presented on a flat surface e.g., canvas, paper, bark
- Submissions can be made online: firstname.lastname@example.org or in person: 7/107 Salisbury Highway, Salisbury (upstairs)
- You must include your name, contact details, artwork title and medium
- When you submit your artwork and details to enter this competition, you accept the Terms & Conditions of Entry.
Entries close 5 pm, 27 November 2023
Entry is free and the winner will be announced at an exhibition showcasing all artworks in early December 2023 – details to follow.
*The winning artist will be acknowledged wherever the image is displayed.
For more information:
Contact Kelly on 08 8180 9995 or email@example.com