Wellness Connect NPSP
250 Wright Street, Adelaide, SA, 5000
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Closed public holidays
Chloe Loveday | Manager
Get support, get connect
Wellness Connect NPSP offers one-to-one coaching and group activities that support recovery for people with severe mental health issues.
Support can focus on receiving practical help with daily living, looking after your health, finding a home, gaining employment as well as improving your connections with family, friends and the community.
You learn strategies and develop skills that help you:
- Identify your strengths
- Build resilience
- Achieve your goals
- Find people to help you improve your wellbeing
- Connect with family or with your community
- Explore accessing the NDIS
- Enjoy a full and vibrant quality of life.
Improve your health and wellbeing
Wellness Connect NPSP is for people with severe mental health issues who will not be supported by the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Using a recovery focus, we support you at the times when you most need it. The length of support can range from three to six months.
An experienced mental health support worker will spend time with you to help you:
- Look after your mental and physical health
- Develop a recovery plan
- Achieve your goals through face-to-face and phone coaching
- Reduce your need for hospital services
- Reach out to the people in your life who can support your recovery, such as:
- Carers or family members
- Your GP
- Services in the community
- Health professionals.
Support to suit your needs
We help you to build the confidence and skills to achieve your goals and the life you want. Based on your needs and preferences the areas of support can include:
- Daily living support
- Managing money
- Connecting with your community
- Emotional Support
- Improving physical health
- Family relationships
- Coordinating service
- Alcohol and other drugs
Mental health recovery
We offer a coordinated, planned, inclusive and reliable service that is sensitive to each person’s needs.
We believe that recovery is an individual process and that with the right kind of support each person can move towards a life that matches their values and goals for the future.
Recovery goals often include physical and mental health, self-confidence, social and community connection, education and skills development, and employment.
Is this service for you?
Wellness Connect NPSP is available to people who:
- Live or are connected to Adelaide
- Experience severe mental health issues
- Are not supported by the NDIS.
Anyone can make a referral to Wellness Connect NPSP including:
- People requiring support
- Doctors and GPs
- Family members or friends
- Other mental health or health services.
To discuss eligibility or make a referral call Neami on 1300 358 220.
Wellness Connect NPSP is delivered across Metropolitan Adelaide by the Central Adelaide Hills Partners in Recovery consortium.
Neami National is the lead agency, working with Life Without Barriers, Mind Australia, Mission Australia, Skylight Mental Health, Uniting Care Wesley Bowden and UnitingSA to deliver this service.
This service is supported by Adelaide PHN.