Using a recovery approach, we support people to improve their wellbeing, live independently and pursue a fulfilling life.
We believe that everyone can live a good life based on their values, strengths and goals. Our job is to walk beside people and support their recovery.
Our approach supports people to identify personal values and goals, and to make progress towards them, often through connecting with informal and formal community supports.
Using a coaching model we support people to achieve independence and improved quality of life by:
- Enhancing day-to-day function
- Improving physical and mental wellbeing
- Securing and sustaining a home
- Increasing social connectedness
- Engaging with educational and vocational opportunities