How we can help
We believe that everyone can live a good life based on their values, strengths and goals. Our job is to walk beside you and support your recovery.
Support for you
We support people who have:
- Never accessed mental health support
- Been receiving mental health support for a while
- Ongoing and intensive support needs
- A mental health diagnosis (or multiple diagnoses)
- Recently been to hospital (or acute care)
Support for your goals
Our services can help you with:
- Reducing psychological distress
- Managing stress, anxiety or depression
- Improving physical health and wellbeing
- Building independence
- Developing life skills
- Finding accommodation and housing support
- Improving personal relationships
- Creating social and community connections
- Gaining employment, education and vocational training
- Meeting financial goals
Accessing support from Neami
For most Neami services, referrals can be made by individuals, carers, families, mental health professionals or other healthcare providers.
We encourage referrals from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, young people, and refugees.