Psychosocial Support Service - Eastern Melbourne
3/280 Dorset Road, Boronia VIC 3155
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Closed public holidays
Shilpa Ullagaddi | Manager
Mental health support in Eastern and North Eastern Melbourne
The Psychosocial Support Service offers individual coaching and group activities to support recovery for people with severe mental health issues, who are not eligible for the NDIS.
Is this service right for you?
The Psychosocial Support Service is available to people who:
- Live or work in Eastern or North Eastern Melbourne
- Experience severe mental health issues
- Are not eligible for the NDIS.
Accessing the service
Anyone can make a referral to the Psychosocial Support Service including:
- Your Doctor or General Practitioner (GP)
- A family member or friend
- Other mental health or health services.
To make a referral you can call either:
- Neami 1300 168 911
- EMPHN Referral and Access Team 9800 1071.
This initiative is funded by the Australian Government through the PHN Program.