Neami Central Intake Assessment Service (MHCSS)
305 Arthur Street, Fairfield VIC 3078
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Closed public holidays
Phil Watson | Manager
Mental Health NDIS Access Project
The Neami Intake Assessment Service is now taking referrals for people with a psychiatric disability (aged 16-64), their carers, family and referring agencies to get support to access NDIS (during the transition of the Mental Health Community Support Services (MHCSS) to NDIS. We cover Melbourne Metro areas below (please note that if you already have case management you may not be eligible, but feel free to call to find out more) :
- Inner North (Melbourne, Yarra, Moonee Valley, Moreland)
- North West (Hume, Melton, Maribyrnong, Brimbank)
- South West (Hobsons Bay, Wyndham)
- Inner South (Stonnington, Port Phillip)
- Bayside Peninsula (Glen Eira, Bayside, Kingston, Frankston, Mornington Peninsula)
Make a referral
Contact us to enquire or make a referral. You can also make a referral online by selecting ‘Individual Outreach Support’ on our online portal.
For more information about NDIS go to ndis.gov.au or call NDIS on 1800 800 110.
Live In Residential Rehabilitation
For Residential Rehabilitation Intake (MHCSS) this service covers the following Programs:
- Neami Moorabbin
- Neami Seaford
- Cohealth St Albans
- Cohealth Essendon
- Some Adult Residential Rehabilitation services until the transition to NDIS
Make a referral
Contact us to enquire or make a referral. You can also make a referral online by selecting ‘Live In Residential Rehabilitation’ from our online portal.