Psychosocial Support Service - Northern Melbourne
Level 2, Building A, 61 Riggall Street, Broadmeadows VIC 3047
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Closed public holidays
Resika KC | Manager
Mental health support in Northern Melbourne
The Psychosocial Support Service offers individual coaching and group activities to support recovery for people with severe mental health issues, who are not eligible for the NDIS.
The Psychosocial Support Service is available to people over 16 who:
- Experience severe mental health issues
- Are not eligible for the NDIS
- Live in or are connected to the areas of:
- Moonee Valley
- Macedon Ranges.
Referrals and accessing the service
Anyone can make a referral to the Psychosocial Support Service including:
- Your Doctor or General Practitioner (GP)
- A family member or friend
- Other mental health or health services.
To make a referral call Neami on 1300 052 588.
This initiative is funded by the Australian Government through the PHN Program.