Suite 1.01, 430 Forest Road, Hurstville, NSW, 2220
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Closed public holidays
Ingrid Stefan | Manager
The Continuity of Support (CoS) program
Consumers can access targeted psychosocial support (individual) and socially based capacity-building group activities that focus on unmet needs.
Levels of support are triaged and based on consumer needs and the intensity of support required, in line with a flexible stepped-care approach.
To be eligible for services under the CoS program, people must:
- have accessed supports under Partners in Recovery (PIR), Personal Helpers and Mentors (PHaMs), Day to Day Living (D2DL), or National Psychosocial Support-Transition (NPS-T)
- have tested for eligibility under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and received an ineligible assessment decision or, have been deemed ineligible to apply due to age or residency requirements
- Reside in the coverage area of Centre and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network (CESPHN)
- not be restricted in their ability to participate in the community fully and actively because of their residential settings
- not be receiving or entitled to receive similar community supports through state or territory government programs.
Accessing the service
To make a referral you can call Neami Hurstville on 02 9570 5933
This initiative is funded by the Australian Government through the CESPHN.