Flourish is a peer-led, recovery focused, self-development group that helps you to explore your values and strengths.
Peer Support Workers who have a lived experience of mental health issues run Flourish, bringing their unique perspective and experience to the sessions.
Flourish is delivered over a 12-week period with fortnightly group meetings and personal coaching sessions between meetings.
Some of the topics covered in Flourish include:
- What does recovery mean to you?
- Identifying your strengths and values
- Setting your life vision
- Mapping your goals and pathways to achieving them
- Recognising barriers to achieving your goals and overcoming these
- Practising gratitude and living in the present to optimise the positive changes you wish to make.