Individual and group support to identify what matters to you and learn strategies to support you to live a meaningful life.
Explore and strengthen your wellbeing
Health Matters supports you to understand your health and find what works for you to improve your wellbeing.
Through individual and group sessions, you will connect with others and learn from lived experience, helping you to:
- Build the confidence to make meaningful changes
- Understand health and wellbeing
- Lead a fulfilling and well life Be hopeful and optimistic about the future
Learn from experience
Over seven workshops, some one-on-one and some group-based, Health Matters helps you to identify what matters to you and learn strategies to support you to live a meaningful life.
A plan for wellbeing
By participating in Health Matters, you will leave with a wellness plan outlining:
- actions you can take to support your wellbeing
- people and strategies to draw on when wellbeing starts to decrease
- what to do if things are not going well for you.