Clinical mental health support
Counselling and therapy can support you to develop skills and strategies to live a meaningful life.
Counselling and therapeutic support services provide:
- Evidence-based therapeutic interventions
- Assessment and monitoring of mental state and risk
- Medication consultation and management
- Supported referrals to mainstream health services
Our experienced, multi- disciplinary teams use therapies that help you develop skills to manage symptoms that concern you. These include:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Relaxation and skills training
- Interpersonal therapy
Through these mental health interventions are we work with you to develop strategies to improve your mental health and support you to apply them.
Our clinical services are delivered by experienced, multi- disciplinary teams that can consisting of:
- Allied Health Workers
- Consultant Psychiatrists
- Mental Health Clinicians
- Mental Health Social Workers
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
Services may be provided alongside a range of other approaches to treatment including psychiatric support and psycho-social services.
Our clinical services are fully integrated into Neami's existing safety and quality structures. Our Quality, Safety and Clinical Governance Framework guides our quality and safety governance processes.