Neami National at the TheMHS Annual Conference
Neami National has traditionally had a strong presence at the Conference and this continues this year with 12 presentations at highlighting our diverse and innovative range of programs and services.
The Mental Health Service Learning Network (TheMHS) Annual Conference is held in August of each year and sees mental health professionals, consumers and carers gather together for three days for the Australasian regions most diverse mental health conference. We are proud to once again be a gold sponsor of this important event.
Neami programs and services featuring at the conference:
- Pursuing zero homelessness in Adelaide- Street to Home and Adelaide Zero Project
- Co-design, participatory design, Human Centred design, User Experience design: Exploring the emergent design intersections in mental health services
- Developing a suicide prevention approach in Perth: How Complex Systems Theory is enabling effective collaboration
- Assessing the value of Step-Up Step-Down services in Western Australia
- Kick the Habit: Trialling a new approach to supporting people to reduce or quit smoking
- Steps to Wellbeing-Flexible coaching towards wellbeing for people with depression and anxiety
- The ‘Welcoming In’ project – developing safe and inclusive service environments
- What matters in youth mental health residential settings: centring the voices of young people
- Collaborative Recovery Model principles to enhance the implementation of Individual Placement and Support (IPS) programs
- Delivering a service for improving early engagement of young people at risk of severe mental health concerns
- Community Mental Health Support at the Neighbourhood Justice Centre
- Co-producing guidelines to support consumer understanding of medication
- Optimal Health Program as a low intensity psychological intervention
Neami will have a stall featuring a display promoting our various partnerships around the country.
The Conference is held in Adelaide this year and runs from August 29 to August 31, with a Consumer Forum held on August 28 and a Mad Pride Concert held the evening of August 28.
For more information visit the TheMHS conference website.