Shop MM1, Westfield Plenty Valley, 415 McDonalds Road, Mill Park VIC 3082
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Closed public holidays
Hugh Rabinovici | Manager
YFlex does not offer crisis and emergency support. For crisis support, call 000 (Ambulance, Police, Fire) or 13 11 14 (Lifeline Crisis Hotline).
Specialist mental health support
YFlex specialises in providing mental health support to young people (12-25 years) who face barriers to accessing mental health services.
YFlex support is tailored, responsive and specialised to the needs of young people and meets them where they are at on their recovery journey.
YFlex provides support to young people who are:
- Experiencing complex mental health issues
- At risk of developing complex mental health issues
- Experiencing emerging mental health issues and have difficulty accessing other mainstream mental health supports
Recovery focused clinical support
The YFlex team provides intensive clinical, recovery-focused supports, including:
- Flexible outreach mental health support
- Assessment and monitoring of mental state and risk
- Medication consultation and management
- Evidence based therapeutic interventions
- Group programs tailored to young people experiencing mental health issues
- Regular contact with a young person’s family or support network
- Supported referrals to mainstream health services
- Interventions targeting issues such as:
- co-occurring substance use, physical health, sexual health, homelessness, justice and financial stress.
To be eligible for Ylfex, you must:
- Live in or have links to the City of Whittlesea, and the southern parts of Murrindindi and Mitchell Shires, including Kinglake, Toolangi, Wallan and Wandong
- Be aged between 12 and 25 years
- Be experiencing emerging to complex mental health issues.
If you have questions regarding eligibility please contact our office.
To make a referral or for more information, contact the YFlex team.
When making a referral on behalf of a young person please discuss YFlex with them prior to contact.
Neami encourages referrals from people who identify as LGBTIQ, culturally diverse, Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people, and refugees.