Unit 1/20 Mercer Lane, Joondalup WA 6027
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Closed public holidays
Emma Ketley | Clinical Lead / Service Manager
The Integrated System of Care (ISC) provides counselling and support services for people who are experiencing mental illness and alcohol and other drug issues (AoD).
This free service offers therapeutic intervention sessions tailored to meet individual’s needs. We work with you to determine the best fit for you.
ISC - Perth North is a psychotherapy pilot program in the Wanneroo/Clarkson area and we can provide counselling services for you at various locations.
The AoD and Mental Health Integrated System of Care project is funded by WA Primary Health Alliance (WAPHA). WAPHA is supported by funding from the Australian Government under the PHN Program.
What are Therapeutic interventions?
Therapeutic interventions are evidence-based processes that clinicians use to help you develop skills to manage symptoms that may be of concern. We work with you to develop these strategies and support you to apply them.
Interventions can include:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Relaxation and skills training
- Interpersonal therapy
We encourage you to be fully involved in planning your treatment.
Advantages of the Integrated System of Care
- Easy access through a centralised intake fax number and walk-in service
- A free – no gap – service
- A team of experienced clinicians
- Strong links and quick referral pathways to local community services
- Evidence-based and recovery-focused mental health support
- High-quality assessments and intervention services that can be accessed with or without GP referral
- Appointments available at various sites throughout the region.
How to apply for the service
Contact the Integrated System of Care on 08 9301 1227 (press option 2).
A member of the ISC - Perth North team will contact you to discuss your needs when your enquiry has been received.