Our recruitment process is based on finding the person with the right combination of job skills and an approach compatible with Neami National's values and organisational culture. We are proud of our staff diversity and record of hiring people from a wide range of backgrounds and industries.
Our shortlisting process involves the following steps:
- The recruiting manager reviews all applications and creates a telephone screening shortlist
- A short phone interview is undertaken and in most cases occurs within seven working days of the positions closing date
- Suitable applicants will then be invited to interview, with a selection panel consisting of two staff members and one consumer representative for all service roles
- Referee checks are undertaken for the preferred candidate/s
- Successful and unsuccessful applicants are advised of their outcome via telephone or email
Pictured: Staff at Neami Hawthorn